We all know that using social media to market your business is a must do.
But did you know using paid advertisements on Facebook is making it even easier for customers and potential clients to connect with your business?
How can I use Facebook ads?
There are a lot of reasons that you would want to consider using ads on Facebook, but here are three of the most common ways that Elder Law and Estate Planning attorneys use them:
- Fill live workshops – A well-written ad targeting people in your local community can generate registrations and fill seats for a live event that you are hosting
- Provide a resource – You can target potential clients and encourage them to share their contact information in exchange for a resource such as an e-book, estate planning tip sheet, or another piece of information
- Grow your email list – An ad can get you more sign-ups for your newsletter and other email marketing
Getting started with Facebook ads
If you decide that Facebook ads are a great fit for your business, these are the things that you will need to have to create the ad:
- The image or video, and text for your ad.You can use a single image or multiple. Video is even better than using an image, so we recommend using video whenever possible.
- You will also need to decide what happens when people click on the ad. It can take them to your website, to a video, or to a landing page. We recommend the ad take your prospects to a distraction-free landing page that encourages them to take action.
- If you decide to route the ad to a landing page, you need to determine what items to include on that page, and what information you want to collect.
Now that you know what Facebook ads can be used for and the things you will need to have to create a lead ad on Facebook, it’s almost time to get started.
Check out part 2, our five-step guide for growing your business using Facebook lead ads.
At Bambiz, we work with elder law and estate planning firms and have extensive experience in developing social media marketing strategies unique to your firm, location, and potential client base.
To learn more about how we can help grow your business using online marketing, schedule a free 15-minute call with us.