When someone visits your social media page, they decide within a few seconds whether or not they are going to follow your law firm.
As a general rule, a person will judge your social media profile based on two things:
- How it appears visually
- How interesting the content is
Because of this, the design and content of your social media accounts must be part of your social media marketing strategy.
Here are a few tips to help your social profile stand out:
- Prioritize Cohesion and Consistency – Stick with a consistent color and visual scheme to build brand recognition. This way each time someone sees your presence, they will take note of the tone, color scheme, and logo.
- Use Templates – If you plan to post every day, don’t be afraid to take advantage of templates. Templates ensure consistency and are a big time saver. Free programs like Canva that make it easy to create and share templates with your team. Consider creating a variety of templates that can be used across content types including videos and infographics.
- Adapt Designs for Each Platform – Each social media platform has different specifications for content. Taking into consideration the orientation and size that is optimal for each channel is vital. For instance, infographics aren’t likely to do well on Twitter, so break them down into text snippets instead.
- Don’t Forget Your Profile – Creating posts can take up a lot of your time, so it’s easy to get caught up in the feed and neglect your profile. Be sure that your profile photo, cover photo, and other visual elements of your profile align visually with your brand.
- Get Help from a Pro – When it comes to illustrations and images, consider consulting with a professional that specializes in the creation of high-quality content. Let them focus on what they do best, so you can put your attention on your firm and your area of expertise.
Tired of coming up with new content all the time? Get 30 days worth of social media content for your Elder Law or Estate Planning firm EVERY MONTH for $197/mo!(That’s way cheaper than hiring someone!)